Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Remarkable Men

Forgive me, Devoted Readers of the Quorum. I have posted an entry to the sacred blog about mystic Gurdjieff's book, Meeting with Remarkable Men, but I neglected to mention the movie adaptation. And I even copped a picture from it!

Never one to pass up an obscure but strange and funny YouTube video, I ran in a running (and remarkable) way to the nearest Google Video search and immediately found this gem from the Peter Brook film.

Usually when my buddies and I get together, we have some beers, listen to some tunes and play some darts or other game. Man, what a waste! To think that all this time the gentlemen or their parent organization, PFAC, could have been growing out our beards and practicing this dance!! Dude. I am ashamed and disgraced that my friends and I are unable to reproduce this performance in it's full glory. From here on out, I will devote myself to learning these intense and mystical movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment